Sunday, September 12, 2010

Modern Liberal Thought - In Light of 9/11

Evan Sayet tells this parable about the modern liberal:
...
I call myself a "9/13 Republican"...

I tell a story. It's not a true story, but I think it kind of clarifies what happened to me.
I say: imagine being in a restaurant with an old friend, and your catching up. And suddenly, he blurts out "I hate my wife." And you kind of chuckle to yourself because he says it every time you're together and you know he doesn't hate his wife. They've been together for 35 years. He loves his daughters and they're just like her. Naw, he doesn't hate his wife.

You're having some dinner and you look out the window and you spot his wife out the window. And she's being beaten up. And you grab your friend and you say: "C'mon, let's help her! Let's help your wife!" And he says, "Nah, I'm sure she deserves it."

At that moment it dawns on you that he really does hate his wife.

Well that's what 9/11 was for me. I would hear my friends from the left say how evil and horrible and racist and imperialistic and oppressive America is and I'd laugh to myself and say "They always say that. They love America."

And then on 9/11 we were beaten up. And I grabbed them by the collar, I said: "C'mon let's help her! Let's help America!" And they said: "No, she deserves it."

At that moment I realized they really do hate America.

...
Evan Sayet tells this parable here at the beginning of "How Modern Liberals Think" - what's been termed the "Grand Unified Theory Of Liberalism":




For all the benevolent talk of the 9/12ers - about how we all got along on 9/12, the 12ers do have good intentions, but they forget that liberals really do hate America.

There was a story in the paper on 9/11 in the New York Times that a lot of people missed. They were too busy watching a terrorist attack to read it. It starts with this line:

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

And was originally accompanied by this picture of the terrorist Bill Ayers who bombed the Pentagon, and who helped kill 3 police officers* and planned to bomb an NCO dance at Ft. Dix:
The reason he didn't go to jail is because his dad owned Com Edison. He's a super rich boy who wanted to be the king of the commies, and was going to murder 25 million people if he got his way.

Yuri Bezmenov defected to the West and spent a lot of time trying to explain how the KGB would tear down liberal (classical liberal, not leftist) and democratic societies by poisoning them from within. He explains exactly how modern Liberals came to the point that they really do hate America.




*The third policeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment