Friday, August 21, 2009

Brother's Keepers

"These are all fabrications that have been put out there in order to discourage people from meeting what I consider to be a core ethical and moral obligation: that is, that we look out for one another; that is, I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper. And in the wealthiest nation in the world right now we are neglecting to live up to that call."
- President Barack Hussein Obama, August 2009

Oh really?

Let's remember where his brother is right now.



Meanwhile, multimillionaire President Obama is staying in one of these instead of the White House:


And doing this:


Even if he does throw like a girl.

And that's not even scratching the surface of the Stalinist/Baghdad Bob "Everyone is lying about my program! It is all disinformation! My health care is perfect! Do not question me, you racist! The people opposing me need to shut up and get out of the way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment